Last modified: 16-01-2017
Processing of personal data
To measure corporate usage of our website, Medz Europe uses services provided by Leadinfo based in Rotterdam. This service shows us the names and addresses of corporate visitors based on IP-addresses. IP-addresses are not stored during this process.
Why we need data
Medz Europe B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and/or promotional material;
- To call you if necessary to carry out our services;
- To inform you about changes to our services and products;
- Medz Europe B.V. analyses your behavior on the website in order to improve our website and to tune our products and services to your preferences.
How long we keep data
Medz Europe B.V. will not keep your personal data any longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. Our retention periods are:
- 0 days for session cookies;
- 0 days for anti-forgery cookies;
- 0 days for ‘recently viewed items’ cookies.
Sharing with others
Medz Europe B.V. will only serve out data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you, or to fulfill a legal obligation.
Mapping website visit
Medz Europe B.V. only uses technical and functional cookies, and analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that will be stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone on the first visit to this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website functions properly and, for example, remember your preferences. We can also use this to optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by configuring your web browser to not store any cookies. Alternatively, you can also delete all previously stored information via your browser settings.
View, edit or delete data
You have the right to view, edit or delete your personal data. You can do this by sending a message to email@example.com. Medz Europe B.V. will respond as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks, to your request.
Medz Europe B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there is evidence of abuse, please contact our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org. Medz Europe B.V. has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as an antivirus and firewall;
- TLS (formerly SSL). We pass your data through a secure internet connection. You can observe this in the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.